Whether you are a corporation, a church, a foundation, a rock star, or just an “ordinary” person, the fact that you’re browsing our page signifies that you want to lend a hand in some way. Stop wanting to help and start helping! We cannot do without your support and that is why many hands make light work!
There are several ways in which you can support St. Ursula Special School for the mentally Impaired children and youths and please contact us if you can lend a hand in assisting the less privileged through one of the following:-
- Giving a cash donation for specific or general support.
- Make a donation to celebrate the life of a loved one such as a mother, friend, Godmother/father, sister, brother or in their memory if they have passed away.
- Giving a one time, monthly or yearly donation towards a specific issue close to your heart, i.e. education of the mentally impaired children, Community Based Rehabilitation Programme
- Fundraising for St. Ursula Special School development programme in Construction of their Boarding facility, dining hall, administration block and Physiotherapy centre.
- Volunteer to work with St. Ursula Special School for a specific period of time.
Therefore, we need your donations; act now in any way possible. No amount is too small which cannot be welcomed by St. Ursula Special School because we believe that collecting one stick at a time makes a bundle that makes a fire. Thus your contribution however small will have a great impact on lives of the mentally impaired children and youths here in Jinja, Uganda.Thank you.